The February sprint release for Drupal is scheduled for Saturday, February 15th, starting at 6am. Please refrain from editing sites on Saturday or check TechAlerts for updates.
Updates & Changes
- Drupal core version: 8.7.8
- Bubble grid enhancement: Text can now be added above, below, or inside the bubble. All bubble grids that have been previously created can be updated.
- Global Footer links will now use “https” as an SEO enhancement)
CNAS Theme Updates
These updates will only affect the CNAS Theme.
- Statistics Block: Optional animation to count up to statistics numbers by adding the class ‘animate’ to the Layout Builder section configuration.
- Article Preview: Optional animation to have article blocks in the grid slide-up when the elements come into view. Animation is added by adding the class ‘animate’ to the Layout Builder section configuration.
- 403 and 404 page designs have been updated.
- Search Popup: CNAS Design applied.
- Localist Events block: A view mode option for the template=card widget style has been added.
- Article Preview list: Styling updates to text colors and sizes.
- News article page: Styling updates to the header color and font sizes.
- Webform: Required asterisks are now showing on fields.
- Carousel Slider: 2 column layouts with a carousel slider have been updated for better height equalization with the adjoining column.
- Expanding Cards: Min-width setting removed so the expanded info section does not extend beyond the page margins.
- Button colors updated. Green button now uses the CNAS green. Pink button uses a CNAS pink.
- CTA blocks: CTA in full-width layout now has no padding left and right.
- Table styling: Consistent CNAS styles applied to sortable and non-sortable tables.
- Carousel Slider: Text aligned left spacing fixed.
- CNAS styling for Custom Alert block types.
- 2. Media embedded in html editor gets centered by default if no alignment is selected.
- CTA blocks in CNAS View Mode has bottom margin removed to allow for creation of a solid (no spaces between cells) grid layout. CTA with Margins CNAS view mode is still available and includes standard margins.
- Testimonial slider block has font-size fixed for full-width layouts.
- Dynamic Columns templates added to remove code that was showing at the bottom of the block.
- Fixed the removal of the CNAS custom header background that was applied if Sticky nav is disabled and user scrolls down the page.
- Fixed aria-labelledby inconsistencies for the Search form.