The University Communications digital content team provides consulting services and training and offers best practices. The team is responsible for the words, design, and visual imagery of campus communications. The digital team also maintains the strategic direction and development of all university-wide social media accounts and provides consultation services and training and offers best practices. On this resource site, we will offer you tip, tricks, and resources for content management and strategy.
WEB CONTENT TOOLS
Various online articles to help you get started on re-thinking your website content and layout.
- 5 Best Practices for Your Website Content Strategy, via RocketFuel
- 7 Best Practices for Website Copywriting, via Hinge Marketing
- How to do a Content Marketing Audit in 8-Steps, via Orbit Media Solutions
- Best Practices for Online Content Success, via Content Marketing Institute
TRAINING AND TOOLS
University Communications has put together various training materials and tools to help you better understand content strategy and ways to write for the web.
University Communications has purchased and compiled various resources to help make your content transition easier.
- Digital Asset Gallery - Professional photos of campus for you to use on your website.