This month’s release is scheduled to deploy to Production on Saturday, June 19th, 2021 starting at 6am. It is advised to refrain from editing during the update. Please check Tech Alerts to see when the deploy has concluded.
Changes that went into this build include:
- Mobile menu scroll on CNAS Theme: There was an issue with the main navigation menu when on mobile devices where if the number of menu items exceeded the screen size, scrolling the menu was not possible. This issue has been fixed.
- Visiting listing pages (tags, categories, etc.) for the Articles content type sometimes would result in those listings not displaying all of the thumbnails, author and date information. The views for these listing pages has been revised and this should no longer be the case.
- Install and enable Honeypot and Antibot Modules for better spam control. These modules are enabled by default and unless customizations are needed no new configurations need to be set. These will work in tandem on webforms. Visitors submitting forms will not see any change.
- What is Antibot?
- What is HoneyPot?
This module "uses the honeypot and timestamp methods of deterring spam bots from completing forms on your Drupal site."
- What is Antibot?
- Advanced options available for meta tag. These advanced meta tags will be available under the "Meta Tags" configuration of a basic page, article, event, local galleria, and profile content types. This includes options to hide a page from search engines (robots).
- Manual varnish cache clearing will no longer be necessary to purge and update files when using the "override" option for Media documents.
- The branding for the Article Previews custom block has been updated. It uses the new color scheme and displays the full date stamp.
Our Acquia environment was recently upgraded to PHP 7.4. Site visitors and site users should expect to see no changes.