To begin working on your site, you will need two pieces of information:
- the URL of your site's development location, or launched site URL
- your campus Net ID and password information.
Your development site is hosted on the Acquia Cloud Site Factory platform, so the URL won't be a UC Riverside domain extension (ucr.edu), until it is launched. Instead, look for an URL with this format:
Your Site Factory Manager will need to create your account on your site and provide you with this information. Once that's done, follow these steps to log in:
- Navigate to your development site's URL
- Add '/cas' to the end of the URL and hit the Return or Enter key.
- CAS will be prompted, enter your Net ID and password. If you have a role within the site, you will be logged in and return to your site with the dashboard at the top.
To log out, click on the person icon next to your Net ID at the top. This will display the people toolbar. Select "Log out".